WE ARE MOVING SESSIONS ONLINE
As you know, the health of our clients, our team and the community are first and foremost our focus, both mental AND physical as we know these to be closely linked. In light of the Coronavirus, we have decided that it is not safe to continue with face to face therapy sessions as of Monday, 30th March 2020 BUT the good news is that we now offer telehealth/videoconferencing or telephone sessions.
This means all our clinicians and receptionists are now working from home. You can still contact us on the same office number (5573 2200) or email ([email protected]) with any questions or to book your next appointment.
For more information regarding TELEHEALTH sessions click HERE
Guidelines for booking an appointment if you fit the above criteria
- Phone Reception on 5573 2200 to make an appointment
- Let Reception know what your preferred contact method is: phone call, or video session via Zoom
- Reception will change any existing appointments you have to a Phone or Zoom session with your preferred psychologist or they will offer you a new appointment time slot.
APS Client Information Sheets
- Tips to manage Coronavirus Anxiety - click here
- Maintaining your mental health during social isolation - click here
- Coronavirus anxiety and staying mentally healthy - click here
We would like to re-assure you that we are committed to your continuing care and helping you reach your therapy goals through our online therapy service.
Take a good care of yourself
And most of all stay calm
This too shall pass!
At The Mood & Mind Centre we pride ourselves on providing you with professional psychological and coaching services to improve your mood and get your mind back on track.
Whether you want someone to talk to, some professional guidance or a chance to learn some new life skills, we have it all covered. We offer a variety of services to choose from, ranging from individual, couple and group counselling. We also offer a range of psychological assessments, including diagnostic, intellectual and career guidance.
We are sure you'll be happy to work with us. All our therapists are highly qualified and experienced in their various fields. Success in therapy greatly depend on the relationship between therapist and client. It is therefore important to pick the right therapist, who you would feel comfortable to work with.
We have great people and a comfy, private space waiting for you, so give us a call today to arrange an appointment.