The Mood & Mind Centre
Nejla is a caring, warm, and compassionate Provisional Psychologist, who uses active listening and collaboration to partner with her clients. This fosters the co-creation of a pathway for their therapy-led self-discovery and ultimately to live their best lives. She is provisionally registered with AHPRA.
She is passionate about the link between behaviour and the human brain, intending to pursue further study in Neuroscience. This is underpinned by a belief that studying the nervous system can add knowledge about behaviour, emotions, and thoughts. Her intent is to apply emerging neuroscience psychology research in supporting her clients achieve their chosen outcomes.
Prior to this, Nejla has worked in various healthcare settings, and government departments over the course of her career. Her experience working in healthcare includes working in Child and Youth Protection Services.
Phone today for an appointment
07 5573 2200
Clients Nejla work with:
Adolescents, young adults, adults and older generation
Area of Interest:
- Interpersonal concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Personal growth including assertiveness, self-esteem, social skills
- WorkCover and other Compensation claims
- Psychological assessments including intellectual, personality, psychopathology, compensation claims
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Mindfulness & Relaxation strategies
NEW CLIENTS: Accepting
Harbour Point - Hope Island
- Tuesday 14:00 - 19:00
- Wednesday 8:00 - 13:00
- Thursday 14:00 - 19:00
- Saturday 8:00 - 13:00