Individual psychotherapy / psychology is for adults or children wanting to come to terms with things in their lives which are holding them back; or to make positive changes to an area, such as relationships. Individual psychology applies to a range of situations or environments. These could include emotional support for learning difficulties, problem resolution, communication problems and a host of other potentially life changing difficulties.
Everything discussed with your therapist is 100% confidential and they will not discuss it with anyone else. Your individual psychotherapy sessions are exactly that; individual and no one will pass judgement on what you say.
We offer evidence based assessment and treatment for a wide range of disorders and issues for adults, these include:
- Anxiety Disorders – Panic, OCD, Phobias, Agoraphobia, Generalised (GAD)
- Acute Stress, Post Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Perinatal Support Program
- Borderline Personality Disorders
- Relationship Counselling
- Assertiveness training and self esteem building
- Grief, loss and separation
- Eating Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Anger Management
- Cognitive Assessments
- Professional Coaching and Mentoring
- Weight Management
If your particular problem is not listed please call our friendly reception team to discuss your requirements.